Friendly pages URL FRIENDLY (PRETTY URL), WHAT ARE?
URL friendly, URL semantic or pretty URL is those that describe the content of the webpage to which they take and they are easy to understand, to remember and to communicate.
In order to explain it better, we see an example of nonfriendly URL:
As we can see, this URL is not descriptive nor easy to understand or to communicate. A friendly example of URL would be:
Some friendly advantages of the URL are:
- They are easy to understand for the users, providing to them information exceeds where they are
- They improve the positioning Web
- They provide information on the structure of the webpage
- They are easy to communicate another person, for example, by telephone
- They are much more aesthetic for, for example, printing them in pamphlets